Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Bureaucracy: Waste of my time and yours


Why is it that when you're at your most busy, you come up against the great wall of Bureaucracy. In the last couple of days, I have wasted far too much time fufilling rules and not nearly enough trying to sort out the subleties of cancer. I totally understand that there have to be rules, and departments and the sort - but come on people, sort it out! I am so tired of hearing that 'it's not by job' or this didn't get done 'because they didn't do it'. I wish people would just own up to things, and be straight with what they are, or are not going to do. I can work within those parameters (albeit reluctantly) if I at least KNOW what they are.


Man, I could go on and on, but the photo says it all.


I hope you're having a less frustrating day!!

No comments: